Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Full Week

I didn't get to post much this week, as I was trying to prepare to speak at our church's women's prayer breakfast. I was nervous at first, but it turned out to be so much fun!


So, anyway, I did receive my fabric from SewLoveFabrics on Etsy and it came beautifully packaged (as always). Part of the order was for two of the prints from Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party collection. Rachel needed some skirts for spring and after tweaking one of the patterns I had on hand, here is the finished product:
(Please excuse the various items stacked on our dishwasher - it is my auxilliary sewing workspace.)

My fabric order also included two Anna Maria Horner Good Folks prints. I got one pillow completed and have three others in the works. This is not such a good picture and I'll take another once they are finished, but you can at least get the idea.
Next on my sewing agenda: Dining room curtains.

No comments: