Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I've been busily crafting away this week - so many good ideas - so little time! I can't show them all, but here are a few of my recent projects.
.
First of all, I love to visit Bakerella's website - she has so many great ideas! When I found these Cowboy Cookies on her blog, I just couldn't wait to make them.

And then, I discovered what just might be my favorite craft EVER! And I love to make stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. Freezer paper stencilling is just so cool! My pictures of the process didn't turn out very well, but you can find tutorials here, or here
.
I'm really pleased with how this t-shirt turned out!

My photo didn't turn out for this, but the actual project did work out quite nicely. Puking Pastilles has a easy tutorial to make a reversible cape for your favorite superhero!
.
There is now quite a stack of presents underneath our rather crooked, but absolutely adorable Christmas tree and I think now I will spend some time basking in it's multi-colored glow.


3 comments:

Kylie said...

I love that t-shirt. Was that hard to do, because if I find ambition one day, I know that would be a neat t-shirt to make for Colin. :)

I like your tree. It has character. :)

Susannah said...

Nice projects! Your "Ccrooked" tree... beautiful nonetheless. I love crafting at Christmas too... usually floral crafts like wreaths & centerpieces. :~D

Susannah said...

P.S. Scratch one of those c's in "crooked!"