Monday, August 23, 2010

Sorry

Sorry about the unannounced blog break. I had the best of intentions, yet time just kept slipping away this week. The last bit of summer vacation is upon us and my family has been squeezing it for every bit of summer fun we can.
.
A week ago, we visited the Creation Museum in Kentucky and The Living Word drama in Ohio. I'll be posting pictures from those locations soon!
.
My first college class is nearly finished, just need to finish the final project. Next class starts on 8/30. Loving these classes, but scheduling homework is a challenge.
.
School clothes shopping is 50% finished! Still can't believe it is that time of year already. Where did the summer go?
.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Can't wait to see your photos of the Creation museum! Also, keep us informed about what you're studying in your classes. Thanks again for reminding me of the Romans Road to Salvation! ღ