Sunday, April 26, 2009

Counting (Laundry) Blessings

Laundry and I are rarely on good terms. Normally, I view it as a neccessary evil, but today I challenged myself to find some blessings as I went about gathering up the dirty clothes. Here goes:
  • I am thankful that we have so many clothes, many in this world do not have enough.
  • When I look at my husband's uniforms, I am thankful that he has a good job.
  • My children are healthy, happy and active which is why their clothes are dirty and there are holes in their jeans.
  • I have a washer and a dryer (and soon, a new and improved clothesline) making laundry easy.

I'm trying to think of more, but that's what I have for now.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Laundry - I've never looked at it in that way before. Thanks!

j and s said...

What a great way to look at it.