Thursday, January 28, 2010

Music

I have a confession to make.
.
It's really hard for me to say this.
.
I have a hard time getting into music.
.
Don't get me wrong, I LIKE music. I just don't generally fall head over heals in love with any particular genre. I've never quite been able to say that either country, Christian contemporary, soft rock, hard rock, jazz, classical or pan flute is my favorite. I'll listen to just about everything but nothing ever lept out to me as "my kind of music".
.
But then, a few weeks ago, Sara Groves popped up on my Pandora account. I searched out more. Her music is, for lack of a better word, very real. Some of her songs could be classified as worship music, but others are, I think, best described as an introspective look at the Christian walk.
.
Allow me to share one of my favorites.
.

No comments: