Monday, January 25, 2010

On this day many (but not that many) years ago . . .

I was born!
.
I share a birthday with:
Robert Burns, Scottish poet
Virginia Woolf, English writer
Alicia Keys, American singer
and many other wonderful people I don't know.
.
In honor of my birthday (and just for fun), I thought I share some of my favorites:
.
Favorite Color: Lime Green
.
Favorite Cuisine: Mexican
.
Favorite Clothing: Jeans, T-Shirt and Sneakers
.
Favorite Time of Day: Evening
.
Favorite Flower: Black eyed Susans
.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Sticky Toffee Pudding (and I don't think they make it anymore)
.
Favorite Book: Too many to count, but probably Bridge to Terebithia or Anne of Green Gables (series)
.
(humming, and these are a few of my favorite things)
.
Off to have birthday cake now!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Happy Birthday April! We have a lot in common: lime green, Mexican, A of GG, and "Favorite Things." Great minds think alike? :~D

April Feagley said...

That's too funny!

Mac an Rothaich said...

And a grand Robby Burns day to yah!