This is going to be a very stream of consciousness post. My thoughts are refusing to fall into formation this morning.
- The book of Exodus seems very long. Genesis went by quickly and Job, though puzzling in parts, was a very interesting read. Exodus, however, I'm having a bit of trouble getting into. Yes, I know the Hebrews wandered in the desert for 40 years, so it probably seemed kind of long for them too.
- 3:00a.m. is not a good time to wake up. Especially when you are startled awake (stupid dog) and then freaked out (again, by the dog) and then lay awake for 2 hours. Runner decided that it would be a wonderful idea to bound around the bed (think Tigger hopped up on caffeine) and then run to the window. Midnite and Runner then stood, ears erect and tails wagging, at the window staring at something. I looked and looked, and saw nothing. The dogs then curled up and went back to bed, leaving me wide awake for 2 hours.
- 6:30 a.m. is not a good time to wake up either when it is dark, dreary and overcast.
- Why, if it is calling for an inch of rain, do the umbrellas go MIA?
- Also, I wanted to make sun tea today. No sun, no tea.
Wow, that disintegrated quickly. No sleep does not creativity make. Grammar bad too. Must find caffeine.