Friday, April 30, 2010

An Announcement

Remember this post? And this one?
.
Earlier this month, I visited Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, PA. I took some pictures, watched teenagers explore the campus, ate in the dining hall and laughed more than I have in months! I did something else while I was there. I applied.
.
This week, I received my acceptance letter. And class schedule. And predicted graduation date.
.
I'm a college student, can you believe it? I can't.
.
After high school, I completed my Associate Degree, then got married and had kids. I have always wanted to go back and get my Bachelors, but had no idea when I would get another chance.
.
I'm enrolled in LBC's Degree Completion Program which will allow me to complete my degree online, and at the end, I will have earned a Bachelor of Science in Bible and Theology.
.
I'm excited (and nervous)! My classes will begin in July.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

April, that's fantastic! You will do VERY well. You've got good brains... trust me. Applauding!!!

I got my B.A. early in life, and then went back for a Certificate in Christian Faith & Practice not too long ago. Loved every minute of my coursework. You will too. :~D